Not quite J2EE (But it is Java EE 7)
Java SE and Java EE certifications are non-degree professional awards that are recognized worldwide as an industry standard. Java Certifications, achieved by passing exams, target and evaluate the specific skills users need to master Java EE efficiently.
All students are increasingly looking for opportunities to get a Job, clearing the Java EE Certification exam, is a challenge and they are constantly grappling with.
Java EE Certifications
There are two kinds of certifications for Java EE.
- Java EE Developer
- Java Architect
Java EE Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Java Persistence API Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Services Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Component Developer
- Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect
When Preparing for Java EE Certification
- Students needs to realize that developing Java EE application is an art.
- Prepare for the exam day. get a good night’s sleep before the exam. be mentally prepared.
- Have strategy ready.
- Have a access to proper preparation material.
- familiarise yourself with the format so that you do not struggle during the Java EE exam.